Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Watertown, CT US
The role involves the repair and maintenance of a variety of equipment, including engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, cranes, forklifts, and production machines. Essential duties and responsibilities encompass observing and troubleshooting mechanical devices to identify issues, dismantling devices to remove defective parts, determining the extent of required repairs, making simple repairs, and recommending more extensive repair work through external sources as needed.
Your responsibilities include:
- Adjusting functional parts
- Testing machine performance for proper operation
- Repairing electrical equipment
- Installing special parts to upgrade or modify equipment
- Preventative maintenance, lubricating, and cleaning parts
- Operating metalworking tools for parts fabrication
- Using cutting torches and plasma cutters, welding, repairing electrical wiring, fabricating guards, and frames for production machines, and preparing and painting equipment and facilities
Additionally, responsibilities extend to maintaining the wastewater treatment system, conducting regular inspections of machines, equipment, and systems, and completing all required paperwork related to preventative maintenance and equipment repair.
This is a day shift position.
Base salary, with great benefits and a 401k. Overtime and a potential company bonus.