Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Villa Park, IL
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work.
- Troubleshoot, repair and support all production equipment and control systems.
- Maintain the mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems in production and supporting departments.
- Maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems.
- Record daily utility and operating productivity and upkeep of equipment maintenance records.
- Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.