Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Upper Midwest, MN US
The candidate is assigned mechanical job duties to maintain and repair food processing equipment, completing repairs during the processing season to meet production goals. Additionally, you will overhaul and install plant equipment during non-production periods to be ready for the next scheduled production run.
- Inspect, repair, and maintain machinery, and equipment throughout the facility
- Trouble shoot, repair, and replace machinery as required
- Read sketches and blueprints to determine layout of assigned work
- Install equipment as required
- Maintain accurate records of work performed and PM completed
- Monitor equipment operation and make any necessary adjustments
- Ensure that GMPs (general manufacturing practices), safety rules and regulations are being followed and enforced
They offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, PTO and much more.