Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This will require the use and experience using hand and maintenance tools and skills. Also required is ability to work from blueprints, sketches, written and verbal instructions. You must be team oriented and willing to assist others on the maintenance team, production lines, contractors, and so on.
Essential job functions:
- Read and understand the maintenance manuals for all machines and all areas for all facilities
- Learn and follow standard work for all areas within maintenance facilities
- Repair various types of equipment or machinery breakdowns, while at the same time possessing the ability to modify or recommend modifications to reduce or eliminate these same breakdowns
- Investigate and solve problems through the root cause analysis (RCA) or through Problem Solving Process (PSP)
- Install, maintain, and repair manufacturing equipment.
- Read and can draw technical diagrams and blueprints
- Perform general electrical maintenance with oversight by a qualified electrician
- Can repair and/or replace equipment
- Responsible for the mechanical preventive maintenance
- Utilize various test equipment
- Process oriented with desire and ability to participate in Kaizen / process improvement events
- Follow instructions from maintenance team lead(s) and operations leadership team members
- Partner with team members and train associates, as required, in all areas within maintenance / facilities
- Follow quality standards for all equipment within maintenance facilities
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining maintenance part inventories
- Ability to create and close out work orders within an automated maintenance management system
$26 - $35/hour, overtime, shift differential, bonus, relocation.