Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide preventative and corrective maintenance on all plant equipment.
Performs all production equipment setups as required to meet operational needs. Supports and completes Preventive and Planned maintenance of mechanical and utilities equipment including but not limited to:
- Cleaning, inspecting, setup, diagnosing, replacement, testing and continuous improvements.
- Assists in the diagnoses of electrical and mechanical malfunctions in machinery and equipment. Inspect visually and listen to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunction.
- Identifies and reports the need for repairs/major repairs to Maintenance Management. -Crossover with previous shifts' maintenance and production employees to review the schedule and current runs.
- Identifying what needs repair and plan product changeovers.
- Effectively communicate with other departments in a professional manner always to communicate on equipment and repair status.
- Works within the maintenance team to accurately communicate/document events so that others have the most effective information to solve problems.
- Assists with the installation of new equipment and enhancing equipment through continuous improvements and upgrades.
$20-$26/hour base pay
10-15% overtime pay
Annual bonus potential
Relocation assistance case by case