Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This position is responsible for maintaining the assembly line efficiently, producing quality containers, performing preventative maintenance, trouble shooting, and repairing machines.
Basic knowledge of machine set up would also be required for slitters, welders, double seamers, testers, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience with manufacturing machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, hydraulics, conveyor systems, electrical devices, production machines and equipment.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include but not limited to:
- Maintaining tools and machinery to stay in good working order
- Completing preventive maintenance requirements as scheduled
- Troubleshooting sources of problems by observing mechanical equipment in operation
- Replacing defective parts and adjusting equipment
- Controlling downtime by performing routine maintenance and instructing workers on the proper operation of equipment
- Using machine shop instrumentation and equipment to repair parts
- Maintaining equipment parts and supplies inventories
- Follow all safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to read and simple reference blue prints and manuals, use and interpret readings, use of fixed gauges, adjustable and precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers and calipers.
- Use of common hand and power tools, carts and forklift.
- Ability to read work instructions and production schedule
- Ability to accurately fill out production paperwork
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude, skills in basic mathematical calculations, decimals and fractions
- Understands quality, PPE requirements and safety and the importance of complying with safety policies and procedures
Shift work runs: 6pm - 6am (night shift) The schedule is 4 days on 4 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off, and so on.
$22/hr + significant overtime available and company annual profit share and bonus available. Quick wage increases. Tech pay range $22-$27/hr