Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
This facility produces aerosol cans used in spray paint and other applications.
Responsibilities and duties of this position include but not limited to:
- Maintaining tools and machinery in good working order
- Completing preventive maintenance requirements as scheduled
- Troubleshooting sources of problems by observing mechanical equipment in operation
- Replacing defective parts and adjusting equipment
- Controlling downtime by performing routine maintenance and instructing workers on the proper operation of equipment
- Using machine shop instrumentation and equipment to repair parts
- Maintaining equipment parts and supplies inventories
- Follow all safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to read and simple reference blue prints and manuals, use and interpret readings, use of fixed gauges, adjustable and precision measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers.
- Use of common hand and power tools, carts and forklift.
- Ability to read work instructions and production schedule
- Ability to accurately fill out production paperwork
- Demonstrated basic mathematical aptitude, skills in basic mathematical calculations, decimals and fractions
- Understands quality, PPE requirements and safety and the importance of complying with safety policies and procedures
Shift work runs: 6pm - 6am (Night Shift). The schedule is 4 days on 4 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off, and so on.
$22/hr + significant overtime available and company annual profit share and bonus available, plus quick wage increases.