Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Perform mechanical duties such as repair/preventative maintenance to pumps, valves, conveyors, sprockets, gear boxes, welding and fabrication abilities.
- Calibrate all plant instrumentation in a wide variety of makes and type of specifications.
- Work with industrial electricity to troubleshoot and repair electrical components and machinery including all three phase, 480, 220, and other plant systems.
- Complete preventive maintenance work orders.
- Program/design PC programs for existing plant systems and capability of reconstruction and/or updating programs.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices at all times, including good housekeeping.
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage; Healthcare an dependent care spending accounts; Short/long-term disability; Life insurance; 401(k) plan with matching; Education Assistance; and Profit Sharing.