Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Ripon or Cambria, WI US
Locations: Cambria, WI;Ripon, WI (Milwaukee)
To complete the assigned mechanical job duties to maintain and repair food processing equipment, the candidate will complete repairs during the processing season to meet production goals, by overhauling and installing plant equipment during non-production periods, to be ready for the next scheduled production run.
- Inspect, repair and maintain machinery, and equipment throughout the facility
- Troubleshoot, repair, and replace machinery as required
- Read sketches and blueprints to determine layout of assigned work
- Install equipment as required
- Maintain accurate records of work performed and PM completed
- Monitor equipment operation making any necessary adjustments
- Ensure that GMPs (general manufacturing practices), safety rules and regulations are followed and enforced
Base salary, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k, paid time off and much more.