Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Rice Lake, WI
This is a night shift role 6pm-6am - Rotating weeks - The first week you will work Monday/Tuesday then Saturday/Sunday. The following week you will work Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs adjusting and mechanical maintenance and repair work on all equipment to support production on the raw breaded, battered, and extruded lines.
- Replaces bearings, seals and gears in electric motors, gear motors, and gear boxes.
- Repairs and/or splices wires, conveyors, elevators, and rubber belts.
- Performs electrical troubleshooting, wiring, and repair work.
- Repairs and maintains various hydraulic equipment, heating and ventilating units, and material handling equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance work as required.
- Sharpens blades and knives on various machines.
- Maintains oil fill levels in all ammonia compressors, air compressors and vacuum systems, and changes oil as required.
- Performs oiling and greasing work on other plant equipment.
- Performs general maintenance duties including carpentry, plumbing, and painting work.
- Uses standard shop tools including saws, cutting torches, welders, and drill presses.
- Does moderately complex welding on various plant equipment.