Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Requires a High School Diploma or HSED/GED equivalent.
- Two years of plant maintenance work experience including product packaging preferred. Military experience will be considered.
- Requires basic knowledge of electrical controls, mechanical equipment, conveyors and production or facilities related equipment and the ability to troubleshoot and make repairs.
- Requires the development of a clear understanding of food safety and food quality standards and regulations such as SQF and environmental safety regulations along with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Requires the ability to communicate in English fluently for the effective and clear written and oral communication with others.
- Requires teamwork ability.
- Requires basic mathematical skills to be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Requires basic computer skills and data entry skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as, Word, Excel, and Outlook.