Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Goldfield, IA US
The candidate is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing the equipment associated with an ethanol plant. In this role, no day will ever be the same, however the key responsibilities will be to:
- Troubleshoot and repair various plant issues, which will include high speed rotating equipment (centrifuges, augers, electric motors, agitators, gearboxes, etc.), mechanical defects, material of construction failure or wear, electrical components failure (480 V, 277 V, 110 V, single and three phase), wiring problems, control wiring, control logic (PLC and DCS), piping replacement, valve replacement, pump alignment, bearing failure, seal failure, and so on
- Provide suggestions of alternatives and recommendations for solutions to various problems
- Perform preventative and predictive analyses of equipment in field
- Be on call for plant as needed and be available for consultation by mobile phone when off-shift and on call
- Provide pertinent information to order parts and equipment from various suppliers
- Keep accurate record of repairs made in the computerized work order system
Skills that will make you successful:
A strong mechanical background with a willingness and desire to learn electrical and electronic skillsets is what will make you a shoe in with this client. The client is also looking for someone with a willingness to learn PLCs, and above all, be a team player who is willing to learn new trades (basic welding and millwright skillsets) across the plant. Finally, doing this safely and consistently is the touchstone of the client.
Base salary, plus a 6% quarterly bonus based on KPIs A clothing allowance, and a 401K w/ match.