Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Germantown, WI US
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Mechanic is to perform Preventive Maintenance, repairs, installations and troubleshooting on all plant mechanical systems and production equipment to include fillers, processing, packaging, and robotics and automation equipment.
The Maintenance Mechanic will be challenged with repairing, testing, maintaining, and improving the mechanical systems for the entire facility to better support the Manufacturing Operations, ensuring all equipment is working properly to prevent production downtime and mechanical service interruptions.
At this level, the Maintenance mechanic is expected to have strong mechanical and technical skills to perform all assigned job responsibilities. It requires good problem-solving skills using logic, attention to details and a mindset to do things right the first time. They want a candidate who has a strong desire to help others, treat people with respect and an ongoing desire to learn new skills and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PM), predictive maintenance and repairs on equipment and finds solutions for improvements to equipment to keep them running at or above required efficiency levels
- Trouble-shooting and solving problems with mechanical systems such as fillers, conveyor, and case erectors
- Use of test equipment such as vibration meters, laser alignment systems, and so on
- Trouble-shooting and solving problems of mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Maintain accurate work logs of repairs using the CMMS work order system and equipment modifications including preventative maintenance and emergency repairs, to ensure information is available to appropriately manage workloads
$28 - $30/hour base, plus ample overtime. $2, 500 sign on bonus.