Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Maintenance Mechanic will repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and ultimately be responsible for production machinery.
The ideal candidate must have a working interpretation of hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic schematics and understand the basics of PLC functions.
- Diagnose and repair manufacturing equipment to include mechanical, hydraulic, electronic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Construct basic structures from steel, aluminum, and/or wood for use through the manufacturing plant.
- Run electrical circuits for equipment or general purpose.
- Provide assistance as directed for miscellaneous purposes for items such as, but not limited to, company events, show preparation, product repair, product construction, machinery moving, inspections, deliveries, and pick-ups.
- Requisition parts, materials, and supplies.
They have needs for a couple positions in the Clayton, Delaware facility. Expected compensation is $45 -$54k+ per year plus ample overtime. They offer a comprehensive benefits package to include paid-time-off, health insurance, profit sharing, and 401k retirement options