Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance work.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and support all production equipment and control systems.
- Maintain the mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems in production and supporting departments.
- Maintain steam, heating, cooling, and water treatment systems.
- Record daily utility and operating productivity and upkeep of equipment maintenance records.
- Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.