Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Cayce, SC US
- Utilize your fundamental knowledge of bearings, power transmission equipment, hydraulics/pneumatics, lubrication, rigging, overhead cranes, gearboxes, and mobile equipment operation
- Monitor and inspect equipment for defects
- Properly remove defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, overhead cranes, hand, and power tools
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment, hand tools and personal knowledge to determine root cause
- Use SAP maintenance module in the execution of duties, utilize computers to acquire information, documentation, account for time and corrective actions
- Determine grades and sizes of bolts, pipes, tubing, cables, and wires
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and schematics
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
Cayce, SC (Columbia)
Base salary, plus medical, dental, life, vision, disability, and a 401k sign on bonus.