Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic: troubleshoot system components such as solenoids, valves, pumps, regulators, and so on.
- Mechanical: Troubleshoot and repair industrial mechanical systems such as conveyors, washers, mixers, ovens, and so on.
- Adhere to all safety standards.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics, mechanical drawings and equipment manuals.
- Process preventative maintenance work orders, purchase requisitions and other documents specific to work area.
- Neatly and accurately record required data.
- Interpret and apply data from work order system.
- Perform preventive maintenance work.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment. Install new or repaired parts, following manufactures specifications and blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Assemble, install and program mechanical, electro-mechanical and automated machinery and systems such as production machinery / tools, storage racks, and robots.
- Set up and operate machine tool equipment in the maintenance area as well as basic operation of most production equipment such as drill presses, vertical mills, band saws, cut off saws, lathes, gas, arc, MiG, and TiG welding equipment as may be necessary to fabricate, repair and/or duplicate parts required to maintain and repair equipment.
- Layout, assemble, install, and maintain hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
- Inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Clean equipment, tools, and surrounding area between jobs.