Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Perform routine and complex material handling equipment (MHE), repairs and preventative maintenance throughout the warehouse. Provide maintenance support as necessary to ensure operational objectives are met. Perform troubleshooting and repair of material handling equipment and other powered industrial equipment as assigned. Provide outside service provider oversight and monitoring.
- Performs in depth troubleshooting of MHE electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Rebuilds and/or replaces major components (that is, mast, undercarriage, transmissions, engines/motors, and so on).
- Performs preventative maintenance, repair and adjustment of material handling equipment.
- Inspects forklifts, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment to ensure compliance with OSHA and operational standards.
- Maintains batteries and chargers in working order in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Performs routine and complex maintenance on various types of warehouse equipment in accordance with OSHA Standards.
- Tests, maintains, and evaluates equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, and any other testing instruments.
- Conducts tests of safety equipment to ensure OHSA and operational standards.
- Maintains accurate preventive maintenance records within the CMMS system.
- Keeps work area and tools 6S'd (well maintained, clean, organized, and so on), and performs housekeeping duties as required.
- Performs related work and other job assignments as required.
- Shares knowledge, train and develop less experienced technicians.
This is a Monday-Friday, 2nd shift role (3: 00pm-12: 00am), with overtime (time and a half after 40).