Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The candidate will perform equipment inspections, make equipment repairs and troubleshoot equipment problems in an accurate and efficient manner while observing all applicable company Safety Policies and Procedures.
All work completed will be done with a conscientious regard for minimizing maintenance costs, maintaining accurate records in SAP, and helping Operations to produce a quality product.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Wear proper PPE.
- Work safely to prevent on the job injuries by following company guidelines and procedures.
- Perform housekeeping duties.
- Use test equipment to troubleshoot equipment.
- Use SAP maintenance module in the execution of duties, utilizes computers to acquire information, documentation, account for time and corrective actions.
- Interpret blue prints, drawings, and schematics.
- Meet expectations of work quality.
- Attend and participate in safety crew meetings.
- Manage their time.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Cut mild steel using natural Gas and oxy/ acetylene.
- Air arc metals.
- Weld all positions with either MIG or stick processes.
- Perform machine alignment.
- Manufacture hydraulic hoses, water hoses. Thread pipe, run piping/ hosing to deliver services necessary to support equipment.
- Trouble shoot and repair mechanical equipment.
- Install, design, maintain, trouble shoot, repair, and demolish industrial machinery and structures. Including but not limited to industrial buildings, overhead cranes, fans, pumps, conveyors, electric Arc furnaces, gas fired furnaces, casting equipment, roll changes, forming equipment, and handling equipment.
- Apply hydraulic / pneumatic principles to Pumps, valves, cylinders and actuators, lubricants and coolants, trouble shoot, rebuild and repair; piping tubing and hoses.
- Apply safety and orientation procedures for operating mobile and power lift equipment; safety; housekeeping, tool and parts crib.
- Determine the kinds of tools and equipment needed to do a job. Perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Can communicate orally and in writing.
- Shift work may apply (10 or 12 hours.)
- Work shifts may include working nights and/or weekends.
- Lead Cadmium Program in place (Shaving for Fit Test is required as needed.)
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Basic computer skills
- Work on a rotating shift which may include weekends and holidays
- Some overtime will be required
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment, with excellent strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to learn quickly and multi-task.
Shift work 12-hour shifts, 4 days one week 3 days the next.
Most techs start on 630pm - 630amshift
Expected starting wage: $24 - $27/hour 8 hours overtime built into schedule. Full comprehensive benefits plan.