Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
They are looking for maintenance mechanics to join their Day Shift teams. If you have a solid mechanical foundation in pumps/valves/hydraulics/pnuematics and/or large equipment, you're a fit!
Some essential knowledge and skills:
- Must possess a good knowledge of lubricants and their uses
- Must be able to perform shaft alignments using precision alignment tools
- Must be able to perform chain and sprocket installation and alignments
- Must be able to perform belt and sheave installation and alignment
- Must be able to install and align all types of new equipment
- Must be able to disassemble and rebuild all types of crushing, screening, and conveying equipment
- Must possess a high level of rigging skills
Pay Grade: $29.17 an hour + plenty of overtime = $70 - $80k first year