Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem or repair machine.
- Dismantle defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery and equipment.
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers, breakers, switches, receptacles, wiring, and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Repair and maintain physical structure of equipment.
- Operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
- Preventative maintenance on equipment.
They offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Paid-Time-Off, health insurance, profit sharing, and 401K retirement options. This is an hourly full-time position on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Maintenance with shift differentials of $1/hr on 2nd/3rd.