Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for all maintenance functions necessary to ensure efficient plant operations; manufacturing, utility services, boilers, ammonia refrigeration, compressed air, electrical services, building maintenance, and so on.
The Maintenance Manager also provides coaching, mentoring and skill development to the maintenance teams in; waste elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management to sustain a proactive, planned-scheduled maintenance programs.
Duties and essential job functions:
- Guide the team to reduce technical stoppages in equipment or areas of common occurrence (priority given to areas of highest incidence or impact.) Ensure systematic "root cause" analysis of unforeseen; equipment, processes and utilities that are critical to the plant and those where failure can have an unacceptable impact on safety, quality and capabilities.
- Monitor plant/equipment trends to ensure best possible operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Propose and monitor key performance indicators in accordance with the Best Maintenance Practices.
- Facilitate the evolution/refinement of maintenance activities to optimize planned and unplanned PMs, changeovers, and so on.
- Ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from plant assessments, plant audits, and notifications are executed on time and offer a high-quality workmanship.
- Ensure that the job planning, material and services planning is accurate and effective.
- Ensure that the equipment history data, root cause analysis are completed correctly and timely.
- Develop, train and network with Plant SMEs (Subject Matter Experts.)
- Evaluate the performance of team members and provide periodic feedback to ensure development.
- Share LCE/TPM and other maintenance-related best practices, leadership/training guides, and so on.
- Collaborate with team members, suppliers, contractors, and plant partners to ensure customer needs are met and/or exceeded.
- Encourage close team work between all plant functions (Productions, Quality Management, etc.).
- Conduct regular inspections of plant PMs to seek out potential areas for improvement and solicit operator feedback.
- Consolidate and analyze the Maintenance budget, drive value-added and sustainable improvements with the assistance of technical team members.
- Manage the technical store (tracking of spare parts used), schedule work orders, PMs and provide value-added equipment reorder data as require.
- Support and back-fill the roll-out and sustainability of TPM/LCE pillars.
- Assures compliance with government regulatory agencies.
- Promotes, adheres, and is responsible for Food Safety and Quality.
- Maintain and update engineering information (EI) documents (equipment manuals, drawings, schematics, and so on.)
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Predominantly Monday - Friday, days with about 10% of the time where you may have to connect with different shifts.