Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Work closely with district, regional, and global support partners.
- Act as interface between Operations and Facility Maintenance, to ensure that resources are effectively improving asset utilization, uptime, and throughput.
- Ensure responsive and proactive maintenance support to all internal customers by implementing sound work management processes and build operational support through furthering cultural maturity of the client's Operating Systems.
Other essential functions:
- Provide technical leadership and management for Maintenance Excellence, Energy Excellence, and Refrigeration Excellence, ensuring the duties of self and others meet all safety policies and regulations.
- Develop long term vision and strategic planning of the Facility Maintenance and Energy organization at an automated site (Capital Planning and Budgeting.)
- Ensure planning and execution of site-wide maintenance and energy activities, capital projects and engineering, project management, maintenance of all assets (refrigeration, material handling equipment, ASRS systems, building and grounds, and so on,) and completion of root cause analysis to resolve reliability maintenance issues.
- Direct, coordinate, communicate, and interpret capital policy to ensure that projects are thoroughly planned, scheduled, scoped, estimated, staffed and implemented.
- Ensure development of a comprehensive energy plan that addresses energy consumption, defined rate goals, strategies, action plans, conservation plans and utilization effectiveness.
- Ensure planning, scheduling, and execution of planned and predictive maintenance activities as well effective dispersion of resources across shifts.
- Design, implement, modify, and improve asset maintenance plans based on failure modes, mean time between failures (MTBF), data analysis, throughput, condition monitoring, and statistics to improve processes to reduce and/or eliminate equipment and process failures.
- Work with internal resources as well as local, state, federal, and other agencies to ensure the facility meets all standard work practices and comply with all regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare annual budgets, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, justify spend, and manage an accurate Facility Maintenance and Energy expense and capital budget with appropriate accounting information to achieve financial objectives.
- Lead and direct the continuous technical and reliability improvement of the facility, equipment, and systems in support of site operational goals.
- Lead the optimization of resource labor, contracted services and parts usage.
- Accountable for talent management (acquisition, retention, and development) and ensuring appropriate level of technical expertise within the Facility Maintenance and Energy team to maintain effective operational throughput, equipment reliability, and develops technical staff utilizing the client's skills matrix and development planning process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This is a Monday-Friday day role with a salary in the $87 -$100k range with bonus, relocation, and benefits.