Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining good operating equipment by planning, scheduling, coordinating and overseeing routine maintenance and major equipment overhauls as well as coordinating preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
You'll have an entire department reporting directly to you, including Maintenance Supervisors, Planners and Technicians. This company is growing, they need someone to take this department to the next level. The ideal fit is someone whom has maintenance leadership experience, fiscal and budgetary responsibility experience, and someone whom has a micro and macro level view on maintenance and leadership.
- Work with Operations Director on routine preventative and emergency maintenance schedules.
- Manage several projects involving multiple resources simultaneously.
- Develop full scope and extent of work needed, including cost and time required, to conduct the maintenance activities of the plant equipment, buildings, and grounds.
- Be competent in root cause failure analysis to continuously improve the mechanical reliability of the plant.
- Ensure that all maintenance personnel understand the work instructions using a procedures-based maintenance strategy and best practices for all maintenance tasks.
- Ensure maintenance personnel update and close each work order when completed.
- Prepare reports, collects and analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related and operation-related problems.
- Collaborate with maintenance manager and operations supervision to schedule day-to-day manpower and resources for the most effective production and maintenance outcomes.