Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This position will lead the maintenance team in implementing a coherent maintenance and reliability strategy aimed at reducing breakdowns and extending manufacturing equipment life.
This position will be responsible for providing technical leadership in support of lean manufacturing objectives and ensuring full utilization of all maintenance information systems and oversee engineering functions within the plant.
This position reports to the Plant Director.
Essential responsibilities Include:
- Direct the efficient maintenance and improvement, installation, and safe operation of food processing equipment in compliance with company, state, and federal policies; procedures, and regulations including OSHA, FDA, SQF, AIB, EPA, GMP, NFPA, NEC and other code and regulatory agencies.
- Work with the operations team to establish production line operating metrics such as eff ciencies, up time and reliability.
- Provide technical support (related to reliability / maintenance services) for all production equipment throughout the facility.
- Assure lines are mechanically capable of meeting standard operating rates and reliability, and improve up time and reliability for all lines.
- Maintains an appropriate and adequate supply of inventory and parts.
- Identifies and develops plans to improve equipment designs or department procedures to maximize asset availability.
- Drives plant asset integrity and reliability program, including proactive maintenance programs, such as predictive maintenance programs, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), maintenance scheduling, root cause analysis, improvement through Lean Six Sigma techniques and other best practices.
- Optimize cost through effective budget planning and management. Identify and implement cost saving ideas for facility maintenance.
- Interface with vendors and contractors providing services to the facility to ensure company needs are met.
- Interface with associates in manufacturing, warehouse, planning, engineering, QA and other departments or improvement teams as needed as a technical resource.
- Responsible for a team of technicians including performance and compensation management, training, coaching, discipline and career development.
- Performs other job-related projects, duties and assignments as directed by Plant Management.
- Other duties may be assigned due to business needs or special circumstances which may require reassignment to other departments or other job duties.
This is a Monday-Friday day shift.
Compensation $90 - $120k, relocation package, benefits, and 10% bonus.