Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
This position will be accountable for ensuring the most timely and cost-effective maintenance of mechanical systems and equipment in the safest manner possible.
Direct reports 12-18
Budget responsibility ~ 1.5M
- Ensure the Company Safety Program is effective.
- Select, supervise and train staff to ensure implementation of management directives and the ongoing availability of qualified staff.
- Develop, administer and manage departmental budget.
- Interacts with other front-line supervisors, managers, operators and shift supervisors to guarantee the efficient, safe and permit compliant operation of the system.
- Interacts with client as necessary for reporting on, maintaining or operating the system in an efficient, safe and permit compliant manor.
- Fill in for absent supervisors as directed.
- Support client capital projects.
- Required to be administratively proficient and detailed oriented to manage key performance indicators along with project management.
- Participates in development of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work schedule.
- Maintain effectiveness in changing environment, able to explain changes at the company to others creating support and buy in for change.
- Is comfortable dealing with the competing priorities and missions within the company
- Front line supervisor of Collective Barging Unit personal in multiple trades and units
- Directs assigned staff in the performance of approved maintenance activities. This includes pre-planned and un-planned work on a daily basis.
- Ensures that good housekeeping practices are followed.
- Instructs staff in the best methods, materials, tools, and equipment required.
- Provides feedback, coaching, opportunity, and decision-making authority to employees to keep them actively engaged and able to improve their work situation and company processes.
- Is fair and deals objectively with workplace situations. Effectively disciplines employees as needed.
- Coordinating vendor/contractor services.
- Writing/reviewing job scopes for vendors/contractors.
- Continually interacting with employees to improve workflows.
- Administer various project service contracts.
This position requires "on-call" time.
5% performance bonus, potential for relocation.