Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Active in troubleshooting maintenance related production problems.
- Versed in PLC troubleshooting and programming when necessary.
- Assign work orders and oversee their completion.
- Review completed maintenance work for professionalism and accuracy.
- Oversee minor projects to their completion.
- Order parts as necessary for maintenance and/or repair of plant equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of related experience or training within a manufacturing environment
- Basic knowledge of PLC based systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of Siemens Step 7 programming
Location: Columbus, WI (27 miles NE of Madison, WI metro area)
Working Hours: Day-shift position with some overlap and on-call responsibility to be expected
Compensation: Base Salary + 10% Bonus + 401k Match + 104 Hours PTO to start off with that you can use right away + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package + Wellness Program ($100+ per month)