Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the Maintenance organization to ensure that the plant runs most optimally
- Provides guidance, direction, and motivation to Maintenance and Operations Associates to encourage ownership of results at the Associate and team level
- Build technical capability of Maintenance Department and Operating Department Associates
- Manages critical components of Total Productive Maintenance, including the Centerline program, Preventive Maintenance programs, parts and storeroom operations, Clean/Inspect/Lubricate programs, and so on
- Creates a culture of an integrated approach to maintenance, based on teamwork and cooperation operating teams and Maintenance Associates
- Ensures compliance with quality, safety, regulatory requirements, and cGMP guidelines
- Ensures all associates receive proper training, such as GMP, SOP, Safety, and Operations
- Monitors associate performance and provides coaching and training as required
This is a Monday - Friday 1st shift
Base salary, bonus, relocation, and great benefits.