Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Harrisburg, PA US
- Supervise daily operation of assigned maintenance technicians according to cost and quality standards in the department
- Develop and implement training plans for mechanics to enhance their skills
- Schedule and assign tasks and work orders
- Monitor and adjust staffing levels to ensure efficient support of plant operations
- Foster teamwork consistent with the company's and plant Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Coach and develop teammates, utilizing the performance management system
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Follow all corporate, regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements
The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee; is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Base salary, plus 10% bonus eligible, full medical and dental, with 401k.