Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
They desire someone whom is a leader and can manage the maintenance processes and lead/mentor the maintenance team on preventative and corrective maintenance practices. This is the perfect position for someone who truly loves the maintenance world, leadership and looking for long-term achievement and growth.
The technicians you will lead are mechanics, electricians, controls technicians, so having a well-rounded leadership mindset is key.
The ideal candidate is someone who understand the full ins-and-outs of maintenance: preventive, corrective, safety, quality, downtime/up-time, proper troubleshooting techniques, and repair of plant systems.
Having a mechanical or electrical background with a mind for the engineering principles of maintenance is preferred.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Represent the company as a management team member, advancing the goals of Safety, Quality, and Productivity
- Review the ongoing efficiencies of manufacturing and support systems throughout the facility; make recommendations and implement improvements as necessary
- Coach team members in proper troubleshooting techniques, maintenance, and repair of plant systems
- Supervise team members overall job performance including overall job proficiency, adherence to company rules, policies and professional standards
- Utilize CMMS system including work orders, purchase order, inventory control, and equipment history, in performing job tasks
Your technician's duties:
- Troubleshooting electrical systems including power distribution, motor controls, variable speed controllers, servo controllers, and robotics
- Troubleshooting automated packaging machinery operation
- Troubleshooting various process equipment including pumps, valves, meters, and mixing equipment, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Hours are 6 pm-6 am 2x3x2 type, the schedule stays the same month to month.
Base salary depends on overall experience, Full benefits + Bonuses + Relocation assistance.