Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Responsible for planned schedule creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out.
- Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, and manage and implement improvement plans, driving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures while also mentoring and leading the department.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
Strategy and Development:
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Maintenance activities.
General and task management:
- Ensure the execution of the Preventative Maintenance (PM) schedule
- Schedule both internal and external work, maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime
- Develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenses
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing maintenance team that meets agreed objectives, and which delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success
- Review, implement and update company records e.G. Training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments
- Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimize results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with company and customer requirements
- Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the maintenance strategy
Full benefits package