Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
The team is currently seeking a hands on Maintenance Manager for their industrial maintenance team. This is a highly visible role which oversees an Assistant Manager and a second shift Maintenance Supervisor. The role also indirectly oversees a staff of mechanics and porters. This s a great plant with terrific people. It runs extremely well and the manager who is currently in the position is becoming a corporate engineer. So he will be there to fully train someone and show you the ropes:
As Maintenance Manager you will be expected to perform the following duties with responsibilities to include:
- Maintains a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment utilizing manuals as well as PC based tools.
- Leads the maintenance team in performing diagnostic troubleshooting on all plant equipment.
- Monitors quality of repairs
- Interprets production reports and their use in improving operations
- Interfaces with production management and line personnel to dine the most effective ways to operate equipment
- Purchases and maintains proper spare parts in inventory that will balance tying up capital with minimizing plant downtime
- Interfaces with boiler chemical suppliers to ensure proper maintenance of boiler
- Identifies building and physical plant repair issues
- Maintains porter schedule to maximize cleaning effectiveness of plant and machinery
- Maintains proper inventory of chemical supplies
- Interfaces with production personnel to allow repairs to be made to minimize impact on production
- Controls energy costs through effective monitoring of machine performance and operation schedules
- Maintains safety programs
- Updates technical publication library (equipment, blueprints, schematics, etc.)
- Process bills promptly, resolves billing issues and informs A/P of billing disputes
Working hours: Hours are typically Tuesday - Saturday early to late (6: 00am - 5: 00pm EST or so)
Compensation: $100 - $120k base salary + bonus potential
The company offers a very competitive compensation package including health insurance, dental, life, 401K with employer matching, paid vacation, sick days, and so on.