Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages the Maintenance organization to ensure that the plant runs most optimally
- Provides guidance, direction, and motivation to Maintenance and Operations Associates to encourage ownership of results at the Associate and team level
- Builds technical capability of Maintenance Department and Operating Department Associates
- Manages critical components of Total Productive Maintenance, including the Centerline program, Preventive Maintenance programs, parts and storeroom operations, Clean/Inspect/Lubricate programs, and so on
- Creates a culture of an integrated approach to maintenance, based on teamwork and cooperation operating teams and Maintenance Associates
- Ensures compliance with quality, safety, regulatory requirements, and cGMP guidelines
- Ensures all associates receive proper training, such as GMP, SOP, Safety, and Operations
- Monitors associate performance and provides coaching and training as required
This is a Monday-Friday 1st shift
Salary plus bonus and relocation, and great benefits.