Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Maintenance Leadership Development Program
- Lead utilization of Company's Maintenance Management System to ensure the Maintenance function is performed with optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Direct, coordinate and schedule the activities of Maintenance Department personnel in accordance with current labor contract / labor standards.
- Provide continual leadership and guidance to Maintenance Department personnel for the purpose of increasing their effectiveness and establishing good working relationships.
- Promote plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with Corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Promote an environment conducive to teams, teamwork, and line-driven accountability.
- Apply disciplinary actions in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Conduct routine inspections of the facility grounds and structures to identify and initiate corrective action for safety and environmental discrepancies, as well as physical and systems discrepancies.
- Schedule and supervise work assignments on production equipment during plant shutdowns.
- Track, analyze and take corrective action to prevent equipment down time.
- Plan, organize, implement and monitor the installation of assigned capital projects.
- Facilitate training of Maintenance Department and Plant personnel in the operation, safety and maintenance of equipment, as required.
- Assist in the development and implementation of maintenance systems policies and procedures.
- Provide technical assistance to production related activities, such as plant trials.
- Keep management informed of the status of maintenance issues impacting production and product deployment.
- Be available as necessary to service as the key contact for maintenance related issues that may arise outside of standard business hours.
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate.
- This position provides direct supervision to maintenance personnel.
- 15 days off a month
- Full benefits