Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
San Jose, CA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Practice safe work habits at all times.
- Make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Familiar with AC/DC.
- Focuses on maintaining core machinery, for example, converting machines, air compressors, scrap baler/chip collection system, bundle strapping machines, pallet strapping machines, load-forming equipment
- Plan and schedule maintenance work, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Follow up all work in order to insure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Technical Skills - Should have solid knowledge of advanced tools and shop practices, for example, snap ring pliers, pullers, hydraulic shop presses, welding, plasma cutting, oxy/acetylene torch use, vertical mill use.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
What they're looking for:
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong trouble shooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- A two year technical degree, certificate or equivalent experience desired.
- Experience with Corrugated equipment a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HAS Savings account program with a company contribution of 1, 200 a year
- $500 reimbursement on any step tracking device or gym membership
- Tuition Reimbursement program