Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
You will be working for a former BMI placement and will have the ability to continually advance in position and responsibilities.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintain bakery manufacturing equipment and building.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on operational equipment efficiency.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in plans/manuals.
- Perform other duties as may be required and/or assigned.
- Follow and adhere to all company safety procedures.
Successful candidates will have experience and skills in the following:
- Bakery equipment (all types) and ovens preferred
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical/control systems
- Commercial machines
- HVAC, electrical and mechanical systems
- PM and troubleshooting ability
$20 - $24/hr DOE - Shift diff ($0.30 or $0.45 depending on shift)