Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Upstate NY, NY US
They are specially looking to hire Maintenance Electricians at their Bergen and Oakfield New York facilities. This is a perfect role for someone with an industrial maintenance electrical background as you'll be working on production equipment. In this role, you'll join the team doing preventive and corrective maintenance/installation projects working to install/maintain/troubleshoot power distribution equipment systems, rotating equipment, motor drives, standby power systems and associate control systems.
- Ability to interpret and properly read an electrical diagram
- Ability to comprehend facility blueprints and schematics, initiate revisions when applicable and effectively troubleshoot panels and other related equipment for proper operation
- Ability to install and troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs), Inverters (Variable Frequency Drives VFDs) and their associated devices and systems
- One spot on 2nd shift (2 pm -11: 30 pm) $2.00 shift differential for 2nd shift
- One spot on 3rd shift (9 pm - 6: 30 am) $3.00 shift differential for 3rd shift
- Employees are on these shifts only from June - mid November. For the remainder of the year, they would be on day shift (6: 00a - 3: 30p) (with the option to work 4 ten-hour shifts or 5 eight-hour shifts)
- 2nd shift (2 pm -1: 30 am) $2.00 shift differential for 2nd shift
- Employees are on these shifts only from June - mid November. For the remainder of the year, they would be on day shift (6: 00a - 3: 30p) (with the option to work 4 ten-hour shifts or 5 eight- hour shifts)
Benefits: Health, dental, vision, HSA, 401K retirement savings account with company match, paid sick, vacation, and holidays, employee assistance program, reimbursement program, for wellness (gym memberships, and so on), tuition, relocation, boots, and more!