Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
At this level, the Maintenance electrician is expected to have proficient mechanical skills and technical ability to performance all assigned job responsibilities.
- Coordinate and participates in preventative (PM), predictive and corrective maintenance activities on all assigned equipment and make recommendations for improvements to ensure productions lines are running at or above required efficiency levels.
- Identify and locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems and use the necessary tools to correct and solve maintenance problems.
- Participate actively with routine equipment trial runs to confirm it meets production specifications.
- Ensure equipment is returned to its original operating state prior to start up or seek Management approval to make any equipment alternations.
- Report equipment abnormalities and unsafe conditions to Maintenance Lead or TPM Manager.
- Responsible for routine maintenance and inventory of tools, test equipment and spare parts to ensure work resources are ready and available at the time of service request.
- Maintain accurate work logs of repairs and equipment modifications including preventative maintenance and emergency repairs to ensure information is available appropriately manage workloads.
- Provide mechanical maintenance and other general information as necessary to prevent equipment damage and answer operator questions to related maintenance issues.
- Responsible for having a machine mean time to recovery of 1.5 hours or less. Provides training to Associate Mechanical Technician as necessary and/or designated by the Maintenance Lead or TPM Manager.
- Establish strong working partnerships with all staff based on a commitment to teamwork and mutual accountability to limit downtime to support production needs.
- Maintain assigned work area and production environment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Ensure compliance with company safety standards and with applicable regulatory requirements with following the company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
This is a 2nd or 3rd 8-hour Monday - Friday shift with rotating weekends (time and a half on weekends).
Pay ranges in the $27-$35 an hour plus OT. Techs in this role are averaging 10 hours of overtime a week. At $27.00 an hour plus the 10 hours of overtime you would make in the $75 - $80k range.