Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
La Porte, TX
In this role the candidate would provide direction, support, oversight and coordination of activity for the maintenance team at the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor.
You will focus on supporting the preventive maintenance process including lubrication and inspection, general maintenance tasks, such as but not necessarily limited to assembly and disassembly of components, problem troubleshooting and correction. Support all production and physical plant equipment in the facility.
- Perform all duties in a safe and collaborative manner and immediately report any potentially dangerous conditions or other safety concerns to the supervisor
- Start up and shut down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and OSHA requirements for machine activation and shutdown.
- Perform mechanical, electrical (including PLC diagnosis), hydraulic, pneumatic maintenance tasks in a safe, efficient manner, which supports the continuous improvement process within the facility.
- Lead and coordinate projects including but not limited to new equipment installation, major machine modifications; design and identify resources needed to complete projects.
- Diagnose, plan and repair activities with detailed working procedures. Determine materials, replacement parts, and tools/parts needed to proceed with logical approach to repairs, maintenance and rebuilds.
- Set-up, adjust, calibrate, and operate equipment; perform layout and bench work; inspect, dismantle, repair, rebuild, assemble, weld, install and lubricate machinery and mechanical equipment throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Inspect for defects, misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication and determine best process for making repairs with limited interruption to production.
- Responsible for modifications to schematic/drawings for machine alterations.
- Assist in maintaining building needs (heating and cooling systems.)
- Disassemble, move and/or relocate existing equipment and install new equipment.
- Provide for safe disposal of all toxic or hazardous materials and supplies in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain tools and work area in a safe, neat and secure manner.
- Maintain daily work logs, preventive maintenance and lubrication schedules and update equipment and component records, and if applicable, electronic Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS.)
- Order and requisition necessary parts, materials, tools or equipment as necessary utilizing appropriate company requisition system.
- May train others on maintenance activities, including preventive maintenance.
Hourly rate plus plenty of overtime, best in class benefits and more.