Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Germantown, WI US
The primary responsibility of the Maintenance electrician is to perform a variety of maintenance activities related to automated assembly equipment, machinery and systems that directly support production operations while ensuring all equipment is working properly to prevent production downtime.
Daily responsibilities will include, in part:
- Coordinate and participates in preventative (PM), predictive and corrective maintenance activities on all assigned equipment and make recommendations for improvements to ensure productions lines are running at or above required efficiency levels
- Identify and locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation;listening for problems and using the necessary tools to correct and solve maintenance problems
- Participates actively with routine equipment trial runs to confirm it meets production specifications
- Ensure equipment is returned to its original operating state prior to start up or seek management approval to make any equipment alternations
- Report equipment abnormalities and unsafe conditions to the Maintenance Lead or TPM Manager
- Responsible for routine maintenance and inventory of tools, test equipment and spare parts to ensure work resources are ready and available at the time-of-service request
- Maintain accurate work logs of repairs and equipment modifications including preventative maintenance and emergency repairs to ensure information is available appropriately manage workloads
- Provide mechanical maintenance and other general information as necessary to prevent equipment damage and answer operator questions to related maintenance issues.
- Ensure compliance with company safety standards and with applicable regulatory requirements with following the company's Good Manufacturing Practices
Monday-Friday (or you can opt for Sunday-Thursday if it is better for you).
Base salary, plus nine hours of overtime per week. Also, a $5K sign on and great benefits.