Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fort Worth, TX
- Troubleshoots, adjusts, and repairs all electrical equipment, components, transducers, and complex timing and inspection devices.
- Performs preventative maintenance on assigned electrical systems.
- Identifies inefficiencies and potential electrical problems and coordinates through supervisor to resolve.
- Diagnoses causes of malfunctions and corrects through programmable logic controls. Ensures efficient equipment operation through proper line control programming and proactively suggests methods to improve line performance.
- Installs and troubleshoots facility power distribution and lighting services.
- Must display competent ability to wire, assemble, and layout electrical/electronic systems in an extremely neat and professional manner and conform to Company wiring specifications.
- Updates wiring schematics and computer program printouts.
- Must be familiar with programmable controllers, 3 phase power, AC and DC drives/motors, as well as troubleshooting/repair of complex industrial electronic apparatus. Experience with temperature and/or servo controls would be an asset.
This position within our plant is an hourly position working a 4x4 12 Hour shifts (4 days on 4 days off). Shifts are straight days or nights working from 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am.