Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Columbus, OH US
This site is our longest running nutrition manufacturing plant in the world. Working here, you will feel part of a family, a family of 400 that works together to help nourish the world.
The goal for the Electrician within the Maintenance Department is to maintain plant electrical and mechanical systems and equipment in a safe and reliable manner. This work must comply with all applicable corporate, state, and federal regulations and policies. The Maintenance Department's function is to provide outstanding customer service and support to the manufacturing teams through preventative/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and upgrading of plant processing, packaging, and the filling line equipment.
- Performing repairs and troubleshooting high speed equipment and plant utility systems; make machine adjustments to case packers, palletizers, sleevers, labelers, and other equipment for proper operation
-Troubleshoot and repair/replace variable frequency drives (VFDs), vision systems and barcode scanners, video-jet ink printers, computer control systems
- Install various components such as seals, bushings, couplings, bearings, O-rings, gaskets, adhesives, belts, chains, rollers, sprockets, gears and sheaves, cylinders and so on
- Wire and repair/replace electric motors; repair basic wiring, install/replace correct size fuses, troubleshoot motor overload protection and contactors
- Use electrical tools such as a multi-meter and Megger
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting problems with AC drive systems and PLCs
- Access and interpret PLC logic via a laptop computer or desktop station
- Properly maintaining a PLC requires the understanding of the wiring schematics
$36/hour, with overtime and a shift differential. Possible sign-on or a relocation bonus.