Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Our client is a major supplier of lime, limestone and clay products to the North American marketplace, with locations throughout the US and in Canada. They have a strong presence in most industries, including: iron and steel, chemical production, water and flue gas treatment, agriculture, pulp and paper, glass, building materials and civil engineering = recession proof and not going anywhere anytime soon!
Their plants in Calera, AL are looking for maintenance electricians to join their Day Shift teams. They are looking for folks with a solid electrical troubleshooting background: low to high voltage, relays, switches, motors, AC/DC drives, and so on. This is a day shift position that offers training, but they do want folks whom are electrical technicians willing to join their maintenance team.
Responsibilities, skills, and experience:
- Must possess a good knowledge of power distribution systems
- Must be well versed in the installation, maintenance, and adjustment of transformers
- Must be able to perform low voltage and high voltage terminations
- Ideally be capable of performing maintenance on switchgear up to 4160 volts
- Must be capable of troubleshooting and maintaining all types of starters
- Must be able to perform basic electrical calculations
- Must be able to perform tasks with all electrical test equipment (volt meters, meggers, current generators, loop calibrators, and so on)
- Must be able to test, troubleshoot and repair AC/DC motors and drives
- Must be able to install and align electrical motors