Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Maintenance Electrical Planner
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies, permits, and rules established by federal, state, local, and company authority
- Perform detailed planning activities for daily, outage, and shutdown tasks
- Give priority to planning safety and environmental work orders with an emphasis on Critical Hazards
- Meet daily with area business unit to relay information, obtain feedback on critical issues, and to addressed and discuss forthcoming tasks
- Ensure the availability of required parts, materials and services are communicated with any potential deficiencies noted
- Encourage feedback from electrical crews to promote more accurate planning for future work
- Improving existing asset strategies and develop new strategies that leverage the reliability mental model
- Schedule to 100% manpower utilization every week based on available hours
- Responsible for continuously updating the information in the CMMS such as BOM's, creating and updating Catalog IDs, updating parameters and specifications, and creating and attaching job plans
- Work closely with other departments such as process controls, reliability, stores, purchasing, and accounting
- Help supervise and direct mill maintenance crews and contractors as needed
The base salary can be anywhere from $70 - $90k depending on education, experience, location, and position; plus bonus, great benefits, and strong relocation package.