Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Maintenance - Assistant General Manager
Memphis, TN US
- Schedule equipment maintenance workloads, preventative, and predictive maintenance
- Provide cross-functional support to all departments
- Interface with Manufacturing, engineering and facility teams for modifications, and design
- Train and prepare work schedules for Maintenance Technicians and team members
- Interface with all departments regarding facility schedules and problems
- Troubleshoot complex facility issues
- Purchase and maintain stock of all repair parts, lubricants, coolants, and so on
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives for safety, quality, and productivity
- Repair logic equipment and perform preventative maintenance in accordance with standardized procedures
Base, plus bonuses, benefits and relocation.