Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
A candidate for this position can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Travel to customer locations locally, throughout the United States, and abroad to perform site surveys and carry out repairs.
- Transport and set up tools, machinery and fixtures to support machining operations.
- Perform machining operations using equipment such as; portable milling machines, clamshell lathes, line boring systems, grinding machines, hydraulic tensioning systems, as well as various hand and power tools.
- Take measurements of machined features using precision measuring equipment.
- Performs mechanical assembly and disassembly of equipment using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Communicate with customer and government representatives to coordinate work onsite.
- Complete inspection and as-found condition reports for completed work.
HS diploma or equal
A good candidate will have:
- High school level understanding of algebra and geometry.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- A strong interest in engineering and mechanical systems.
- Able to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Motivated self-starter
- A basic background in machine tool setup and use
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check to gain access to sites that perform work on US DOD contracts.
- Candidate must have a good driving record.