Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
A candidate for this position can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Travel to customer locations locally, throughout the United States, and abroad to perform site surveys and carry out repairs.
- Transport and set up tools, machinery and fixtures to support machining operations.
- Perform machining operations using equipment such as; portable milling machines, clamshell lathes, line boring systems, grinding machines, hydraulic tensioning systems, as well as various hand and power tools.
- Take measurements of machined features using precision measuring equipment.
- Perform mechanical assembly and disassembly of equipment using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Communicates with customer and government representatives to coordinate work onsite.
- Completes inspection and as-found condition reports for completed work.
HS diploma or equal is required.
A good candidate will have:
- A high school level understanding of algebra and geometry.
- A strong mechanical aptitude.
- A strong interest in engineering and mechanical systems.
- The ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- A basic background in machine tool setup and use.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check to gain access to sites that perform work on US DOD Contracts.
- Candidate must have a good driving record.