Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Machinery Service and Repair Technician
Essential duties and responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Diagnose functional problems with sheet metal machinery and metal fabricating machinery
- Purchase new replacement parts for machinery
- Fabricate miscellaneous components (covers, guards, supports, and so on,) for machinery
- Clean machinery using pressure washer, steam cleaner, or parts degreaser
- Observe all company safety practices and procedures including protective hearing and eyewear
- Perform preventative maintenance services on customer's machines and company shop and field equipment
- Utilize tools in a safe, proper, and efficient manner
- Present a professional image to customers
- Travel to customer's facilities as required
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Proficient in basic computer skills; including the understanding of Microsoft Office, email and the internet. In addition, knowledge of Mincron for the preparation of estimates, service reports, billing and related activities is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; have finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm. Pay $18 - $24 an hour