Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
MH-60S, MH-60R Pilot or MQ-8 AVO Subject Matter Expert
San Diego, CA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review courseware, training materials etc. For commonalities, efficiencies, deficiencies, and submit change recommendations.
- Review submitted change requests to ensure the nature of the change is valid and technically accurate prior to work assignment.
- Verify all courseware changes have correctly resolved deficiencies.
- Conduct curriculum test item analysis to measure the accuracy of test items and report findings.
- Ensure proper security procedures are followed when working with classified material.
- Assist with metric collection and provide inputs to required reports.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
These are hourly positions on an SCA contract, so there's an additional dispensation for Health and Welfare fringe expenses ($4.41/hour).