Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Augusta, GA US
The Location Manager oversees all operational duties. Manages multiple employees while balancing the demands of client's customers, with safety, financial and operational goals established by the client.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Follows and enforces safety rules to ensure all employees wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and leads by example to ensure that all employees meet or exceed client's safety standards.
- Reads, understands, and follows work instructions, work orders, control plans, specification sheets, and railcar drawings.
- Trains employees as required and assist in repairs or replacement of defective or worn components on railcars such as truck assembly, safety appliances, brake systems, wheels, coupler, and draft systems using hand tools, power tools, cutting, burning, welding, grinding, and other equipment.
- Ensures that all work orders and appropriate administrative forms confirming work is done correctly and to procedure are signed and completed as required.
- Manages employee work schedules to ensure all work is performed per time standards and efficiency goals as established by the client.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and productive work environment for all employees.
- Ensures all equipment is properly maintained and in safe working order for the location prior to use.
- Ensure quality standards on all work that is performed.
- Manages their operation to meet or exceed client's financial goals.
Full benefits package and 401K up to 3% match, and annual performance review